PROPERTY MANAGEMENT AND LEASING SERVICES
With over 20 years of experience and local expertise, Stubbs Real Estate provides property management services for residential properties in North County coastal communities. Managing property is a full time job, and it’s important to keep quality tenants happy. As your property manager, you can depend on me to find you a qualified tenant and professionally manage your property.
- Finding a qualified tenant by marketing, networking and advertising your property on the top rental websites.
- Carefully screening each applicant’s credit report, criminal record, income verification, references and eviction history.
- Answer all phone and email inquiries and set up showings of the property.
- Completing a detailed lease with all the required disclosures and addendums. Arrange to have the tenants sign and provide you with the security deposit.
BENEFITS OF PROPERTY MANAGEMENT
- Collect rent payment and forward funds to you on the 10th of each month
- Handle communications with tenant regarding maintenance items, such as water leaks, plumbing , electrical or appliances issues, just to name a few.
- Perform periodic home inspections and ensure detectors are operational
- Provide record keeping and accounting reports each month.
- Contact you for approval of repairs over $200. If you cannot be reached, I will take immediate action to correct the problem.
Call or email me for property managements fees.
“Property owners and tenants look to me for professional and efficient service with round-the-clock attention to detail that is so important”